There is more than one agency in this country for a reason.
We had someone tell us this week that it is odd for us to describe ourselves as a 100-percent women-owned and operated agency. This person thought it would turn some prospective clients off (including himself), deterring them from wanting to utilize our agency.
We don’t find this odd at all and have found that it only helps us attract and secure new business opportunities.
Being an all-woman agency is one of our biggest strengths and differentiators. Because we specialize in helping brands and businesses succeed in engaging their FEMALE target, brands seek us out for our specialization and expertise.
There is a reason why there are so many agencies around the country: A brand can pick and choose who they want to work with based on the agency’s qualities and core beliefs. So if you find it “odd” that we are an all-woman agency that specializes in marketing to women, you are in luck! There is another agency that will be exactly what you are looking for.
Here’s what we believe:
• Our focus is on the female consumer. Businesses work with us because we are experts at helping them reach their target audience – women. Since 85% of all purchasing decisions are made or highly influenced by a female, it just makes sense to us.
• Our Creative Director, and one of the Partners at Tarte, is a woman. While that may not seem impressive at first, realizing that only 3% of all Creative Directors in the United States are female, can help you understand our unique position. We may not know what every woman wants in every situation, but with a female Creative Director helping to lead our business, we do know we have a better understanding of what could possibly persuade her purchasing decisions.
• You know YOUR business better than anyone else on the outside – and we respect that. When Tarte works on your account, our first step in the process is to educate ourselves as to who you are, what you do and how you do it. The more we know about you and your business, the better we can do our job. Often times we repeat our queries as your business and our relationship evolve. This method ensures that we’re staying current with your unique business needs.
• We know OUR business better than anyone else on the outside – and we want you to respect that. We are experts at what we do. We spend nearly every day working accounts, designing campaigns, researching new methods and tactics and keeping up with the ever-changing trends. We offer our clients the best in all areas. When you’re on the Tarte Team, we value and appreciate your ideas while trusting that you’ll respect and accept our professional opinions, ideas, concerns and direction.
• If we can’t find a viable existing solution for your problem, we’ll find a way to create a solution. For example, we were tired of not being able to find research to match exactly what we needed, so we created and actively utilize a proprietary research tool, “sofiie,” to better assist our clients. sofiie stands for “Sharing Opinions. Forming Insights. Improving Experiences.” We utilize sofiie to generate quick feedback on time-sensitive issues and to conduct research over a long period of time. This tool can make all the difference to a bottom line – and it can be found nowhere but here, at Tarte.
• We value your time. A smaller agency means work can be completed at a quicker pace. There aren’t multiple approval layers to content with, or big bureaucracies to battle. When you work with a small agency, you work directly with the President or Senior Creative talent. People with the experience and knowledge necessary to help you sell more and raise brand visibility while getting it done in a shorter time frame.